Position: Senior Software Engineer
Report to: Programming Manager
Location: Putuo, Shanghai
Thorlabs, Inc. is a broad based photonics technologies company. Founded in 1989, Thorlabs’ product offerings now exceed 16,000 items. An international company with approximately 1100 employees, Thorlabs has manufacturing and sales offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden, Japan, and China. Its product portfolio covers an extensive array of products ranging from simple optical and mechanical components to integrated test and measurement systems. As photonic devices push into new markets, Thorlabs’ plan is to enter early with support equipment and services that are required to ensure the ultimate success of our customers.
Join a team responsible for developing Imaging Laser-Scanning Cytometry (LCS) system. The system combines the advantages of flow and image cytometry into a single system that provides unparalleled flexibility and power for rapid measurements of biochemical constituents or evaluating cell morphologies. Most of the modules require the candidate experienced with .NET (Winform/WPF) programming. ( http://www.thorlabschina.cn/newgrouppage9.cfm?objectgroup_id=7473)
该职位负责开发成像激光扫描血细胞计数器(LCS)系统。这套系统将流式细胞术和图像细胞分析术的优势结合成一个单独的系统，具有快速测量生化成分或评估细胞形态的能力，以及无与伦比的灵活性。大部分的模块要求候选人具有.NET (Winform/WPF) 编程经验。( http://www.thorlabschina.cn/newgrouppage9.cfm?objectgroup_id=7473)
1. To analyze requirements and image system,
write design or program specifications
2. To code .NET applications to implement
3. Communicate and work closely with peer
developers of global team
4. Guide and support junior developers
1. Be familiar with .NET
3.5/4.0, C# (Winform or WPF), at least 5 years of experience.
2. Have good
understanding of .NET fundamentals, the essential of CLR
3. Fundamental knowledge
of and experience with data structure, object-oriented, multi-threading and
4. BS/MS degree in
Computer Science or equivalent
5. Must be comfortable
participating in technical discussions and giving technical presentations.
6. Be a highly
motivated, self-starting individual willing to work in a dynamic work
7. Must demonstrate
analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
8. Strong responsibility and flexibility under
1. Experience in MVVM, MVC, Unit Test is a plus.
2. Experience in OpenCV development is a plus.
3. Experience in 2D/3D graphics programming is a
1. Base salary based on his/her role, individual performance and
competencies, as well as market competitiveness
2. Mandatory social insurance and housing fund in accordance with PRC Laws.
3. Optional supplementary medical insurance
4. Annual medical check-up
5. 10-15 days of annual leave days per calendar year
A101, 100#, Lane 2891, South Qilianshan Rd Shanghai 200331