|职位名称：||Software QA Engineer软件测试工程师|
Position: Software QA Engineer
Report to: Programming Manager
Location: Putuo, Shanghai
Thorlabs, Inc. is a broad based photonics technologies company. Founded in 1989, Thorlabs’ product offerings now exceed 16,000 items. An international company with approximately 1100 employees, Thorlabs has manufacturing and sales offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden, Japan, and China. Its product portfolio covers an extensive array of products ranging from simple optical and mechanical components to integrated test and measurement systems. As photonic devices push into new markets, Thorlabs’ plan is to enter early with support equipment and services that are required to ensure the ultimate success of our customers.
Thorlabs is looking for Software QA Engineer to join the Imaging Laser-Scanning Cytometry (LCS) software team. LSC system combines the advantages of flow and image cytometry into a single system that provides unparalleled flexibility and power for rapid measurements of biochemical constituents or evaluating cell morphologies. This job is to drive product quality for LCS software.
1. Accountable for ensuring Thorlabs's software products meet or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
2. Develop test plans and reporting frameworks
3. Work with develop team to drive resolution of bugs
4. Determines the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during each phase of the software development life cycle.
5. Documents and works to resolve discovered software defects.
6. Reports progress on software performance test resolution; assesses risk associated with performance and makes go/no-go recommendations to leadership.
1. Bachelor degree of computer science or relevant discipline (or equivalent work experience).
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development or software testing.
3. Disciplined in software test and verification methodologies
4. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
5. High quality standard and attention to details.
6. Good communication skills and team work spirit
7. Fluency in written English is also required.
1. Experience in unit test
2. Experience in testing Medical Devices or other Devices a plus.
3. Experience with script languages, such as Python, C++, C#
有脚本语言经验者优先，例如Python, C++, C#
4. Experience with UI automation technologies and tools
1. Base salary based on his/her role, individual performance and
competencies, as well as market competitiveness
2. Mandatory social insurance and housing fund in accordance with PRC Laws.
3. Optional supplementary medical insurance
4. Annual medical check-up
5. 10-15 days of annual leave days per calendar year
A101, 100#, Lane 2891, South Qilianshan Rd Shanghai 200331